Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

everyone should be vegetarian

 Hi I am Freya if you did not know me and today I am going to show you my writing  and what I did I did a persuasive writing about why everyone should be vegetarian I did it on a doc  

Do you know that you have to kill the animal to get the meet it is not nice those

cute animals getting  hurt for no reason


 don,t you want more animals and cute ones you can have other opternse then the

meat you would not like getting killed for no reason like veggies are really good for you than meat it is also healthy 


Another reason is to help the planet.the gas that cows produce is not good for the climate change

and they have to keep breading more and more and  if we are vegetarian we don’t have to keep

getting more and more    


Another reason is people may be allergic to some types of meat. And you want have to keep

looking at the meat  to see what is in it and you might get sick if you don't know what is in it 


That is why I think you should be vegetarian 


Do you really want to kill animals know   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post