Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Things About Me

Hi, my name is Freya and my favorite food is  homemade fish and chips. I have step parents and siblings. My step siblings are named Josh, Harris, and Georgia. My step parents names are Jess and Alistair. I also have two full siblings.They are called Mila and Leo. My mum's name is Anna and my dad's name is Matt.


 I have one rabbit, three dogs and one at my dads house. My  friends names  are Sophie, Saffy, Lily, Ella, willow Beth, Pippa, Bella, Rosy, Mila, Lucia, I have more friends . I have a BFF named Sophie. My favorite drink is lemonade. I do not get car sick when we go on big trips like the Sounds. That is a seven hour  drive, I have been there since I was six mouths old. My favorite subject is writing. 

here is a pitcher of me




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post